Introducing Connected Media|IP at NAB Show
Connected Media|IP (CM|IP) is the solutions destination at NAB Show that explores the underlying technologies that enable audiences to receive, discover and interact with content across any device, anywhere. Now in its fourth year, CM|IP is delivered in partnership by NAB Show and BPL Broadcast Ltd.
The big news for the 2017 event is that it is remaining in the South Hall Upper, keeping it at the heart of the distribution/delivery/online video technology areas. Connected Media|IP will be perfectly placed to demonstrate and discuss IP-focused technology including IPTV, OTT, mobile, social and cloud with a focused and engaged audience.
Jason Stookey, Vice President Sales at the National Association of Broadcasters, said: “As we look forward to the 2017 NAB Show we are confident that shifting CM|IP to the South Hall better aligns this marquee destination with the overall content distribution and delivery category. In return we anticipate creating an even greater value proposition for CM|IP participants along with improving the overall attendee experience for people seeking technologies and services from this rapidly changing industry segment.”
Neil Nixon, Vice President of BPL Broadcast – NAB’s venture partner in delivering Connected Media|IP – said: “This move represents a very positive step for Connected Media|IP exhibitors and visitors. Our end game has always been to locate this signature destination amongst the most relevant technology areas, and this has now been realised. Our seminar theatre – based on the show floor – together with our TV-style interview booth and industry- leading exhibitors will be real attractions to all visitors to the South halls.”
Why exhibit at Connected|Media IP
Before, during and after NAB Show, you’ll receive marketing and promotional support from BPL Broadcast and NAB Show to include industry publications and websites.
- You will receive a listing in the official NAB Show program and exhibit guide and NAB Show website exhibitor directory.
- You will receive a 150-word company profile and logo in the Connected Media|IP Show Guide, published by BPL Broadcast.
- You will have the opportunity to submit an article (1500 words) for publication in the Connected Media|IP Show Guide.
- You will be entitled to publish relevant press releases on the www.connectedmedia-ip.com portal and the IBE news website, also produced by BPL Broadcast.
- You will receive a unique registration code offering free-of-charge exhibits-only registration to your customers and prospects.
- You will be entitled to a 30-minute speaking slot within the Connected Media|IP seminar theatre.
- You will be entitled to join panel debates, staged twice daily in the Connected Media|IP seminar theatre.
- You will be invited to submit white papers, comment pieces, technical articles, company overviews, and key personnel profiles to the Connected Media|IP website.